Having Issues With Hosting a Match?

Having Issues With Hosting a Match?

Postby LCRS » 12 May 2018, 15:10

I updated my map called Modified Weapons. When I attempt to create a match with my map-id, the multiplayer menu could not proceed.

Here is an image:
https://prntscr.com/jgyo6o

It seems each player slots have vanished as other information on the GUI wasn't on display. Even the "I'm ready" button does not work. I have tried hosting other custom maps, and it works fine unlike my own.

I do not think that my map has problems with the editor. I have tested it various times to ensure that wasn't the case, and it appears to function fine on singleplayer. Although, can it be a temporary glitch? If not, how can I fix this issue?

Map Page:
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=l ... &id=799149
Last edited by LCRS on 22 July 2018, 06:56, edited 1 time in total.
LCRS
Recruit

Re: Having Issues With Hosting a Match?

Postby Eric Gurt » 12 May 2018, 20:52

Map with more objects can take more time to load. Loading duration should depend on internet speed. In some cases network packet loss on wi-fi connections can stop big maps from loading for specific users.
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
After our work is never over.
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer

Postby LCRS » 12 May 2018, 21:37

I suppose it was the command system I've created. I fixed it by removing several triggers. - Before, it has over 800 command objects! Even after solving the hosting a match issue. As of now, I am encountering error code 1090. Does that mean I going have to remove my command system?
Last edited by LCRS on 22 July 2018, 07:01, edited 1 time in total.
LCRS
Recruit

Postby mrblake213 » 13 May 2018, 02:53

According to the some sources:

Error #1090 - Identical to the Error #1095. Also possible in cases when symbols " or < or > used (in parameters of any object) . Use double ' instead of " to make your map work.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Return to Bug Reporting Archive