too many guns

too many guns

Postby Nathrexeio32 » 13 February 2018, 23:42

the game bought me an extra gun at no cost full upgrade but there are two guns that are in slot two only one gets used of

Nathrexeio32
Recruit

Re: too many guns

Postby Player_PB2 » 16 February 2018, 06:20

Let me get this straight, the game gave you a free gun, max upgrade, and somehow you have 2 same guns in same slot, and one of them can be used. This is rare glitch o_O
2020 and still laughing at a gray box ██ <---- funniest crap i have ever seen
Player_PB2
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby mrblake213 » 16 February 2018, 08:21

If I understand that correctly, you mean that when you buy a weapon in the same slot, your money would not get reduced.

I think it's a feature rather than a bug.
If you want me to elaborate more, just ask.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby lrv » 16 February 2018, 14:32

The money doesn't get reduced, because you automaticly sell the other weapon then, giving you money.
lrv
Falkok [250]

Postby Nathrexeio32 » 23 February 2018, 18:33

lol then somehow there where 3 completely upgraded guns in slot 3 but of course I could only take advantage of two at the time

i am not using any hacks i am not even a hacker i use what this game provides and i don't know whats causing this

and no I cant sell the guns I tried but I did sell guns in the past to get money I will provide the link to the video when I get the link of selling not the multiplying gun issue

Nathrexeio32
Recruit

Postby Player_PB2 » 24 February 2018, 07:05

Nathrexeio32 wrote:lol then somehow there where 3 completely upgraded guns in slot 3 but of course I could only take advantage of two at the time

i am not using any hacks i am not even a hacker i use what this game provides and i don't know whats causing this

and no I cant sell the guns I tried but I did sell guns in the past to get money I will provide the link to the video when I get the link of selling not the multiplying gun issue

there might be no way for this to happen using hacks and yes, you can't sell guns, all you can do is drop it. i tried playing pb2 on websites that has hacks in it (not affecting official game) and one of the times, i bought heavy railgun and lite railgun on proxy on accident, i dropped the lite version and it still gave me the lite and heavy versions. So, is this bug good for you or not? i just wanna know :D
2020 and still laughing at a gray box ██ <---- funniest crap i have ever seen
Player_PB2
Civil Security Lite [100]

Return to Bug Reporting Archive