Unfair Doors #Mrnat444

Unfair Doors #Mrnat444

Postby NightSparrow » 15 November 2017, 04:15

I like to play you're avengers and marvels map a lot. Their BEYOND GREAT! Well just maybe a little... a problem I find when playing this map is when the doors open to let you go out and fight. I feel like its moves to slow and the opponent that on top of where u are http://prntscr.com/halv8c gets his door opened first which makes him have a brief couple of fairly small seconds to take you out before you even get released open. This kind of annoys me when players do this to me. It's like spawn killing over and over.

I think if you made the doors speed go to 100 it would fix this as if you went any higher than 100 like 1000 for example it would lag. Please do something about this issue mrnat444, I encourage you. So I don't keep getting killed like this UNFAIR ADVANTAGE!

NightSparrow
Recruit

Re: Unfair Doors #Mrnat444

Postby mrnat444 » 15 November 2017, 22:33

I have noticed this as being a slight issue in the past, but I never really thought about it being one that would sway the game so much. When I'm in that situation (i.e. playing as Ant-Man, with Iron Man attempting to kill me at the beginning), I'll usually just quickly leave the area and/or shoot back at them with whichever weapons I have, maybe using whatever other abilities the character has to escape.

But I suppose that it is unfair for certain players, and I should probably fix it. I'm currently going through my maps and updating/fixing them, so I'll keep that in mind when I get to those maps.

Thanks for the feedback.
mrnat444
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: Unfair Doors #Mrnat444

Postby NightSparrow » 18 November 2017, 03:05

Questions been answered LOCKING TOPIC!

NightSparrow
Recruit

Return to Bug Reporting Archive