Can't join any Multiplayer Servers

Can't join any Multiplayer Servers

Postby LoneWolf56 » 11 July 2016, 23:39

I've been on vacation for a few weeks and haven't played. I just logged in to get me some good PB2 fun when I realized that I can't get on any of the three server rooms. It gives the error: "CAN'T REACH SELECTED SERVER. IN CASE IF THIS PROBLEM IS PERMANENT FOR YOU - PLEASE CONTACT DEVELOPER".

I have never been banned and I have good conduct on PB2 in general, so I don't think I got banned, unless you get banned for inactivity. I didn't change the security settings for my password (IP address check, etc.). I hope this can get resolved.

My campaign progress was also wiped when I logged in, but my profile says "42 levels passed." Not a big deal, because I can just replay it, but why did it happen?

I have another account for my clan (Qmega-LWX) and the same things happened to that account. I can't get on multiplayer and my campaign progress was wiped.
LoneWolf56
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: Can't join any Multiplayer Servers

Postby DoomWrath » 12 July 2016, 02:58

There's no bans issued to you, don't worry about that. Bans will show up as a white screen denying you any access to the main site.

Campaign progress being wiped will most likely be due to your browser cache automatically clearing, and the synchronization system failing.

As for connection issues, give it 24 hours, it may be our servers going down for maintenance or updates, if the problem persists I would look into your network settings and check if anything's changed since you last played PB2. If it still persists, contact the developer at [email protected].
DoomWrath
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Re: Can't join any Multiplayer Servers

Postby Civil-Lite » 12 July 2016, 16:15

Kman910 wrote:Dont blame me lol.I did nothing.

No one even said you did, also *cough* freepost *cough*
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Return to Bug Reporting Archive