magnet

magnet

Postby iDomino » 12 June 2016, 13:32

This one guy,Crystal Gemstone, was playing in EU unranked ace trinor-sniper.
As you'll see in the video below he's being cutten by me. But I wasn't either in his near nor was somehow affecting his deaths. We did not see each otehr and...Well this is weird. We didn't gain or Loose KD/r by that glitch. He told me that this happened to him before in matrixsniper, my guessing is that it is caused by his high ping. Anyways, take a look.

-My internet upload speed is currently 100kb/s so I'll try to explain here-

I was just walking around slicing my swords and the killfeed kept counting kills upon him eventhough he was not even in my near. Any ideas?
iDomino
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: magnet

Postby ustopable » 12 June 2016, 14:40

Sometimes the server hitbox is buggy if you can see sometimes a player alive faraway from you but suddenly a blood spilled then this is really the worst case of hotbox.

There's no video so what is your ping when it happened or your friends ping
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby iDomino » 12 June 2016, 14:41

First of all there IS a video, but since my upload speed is dump I can't show it in here.
My ping was around 60-70 and his round 500. What you described does not fit in the situation since there was not any blood spilled around etc.
iDomino
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby ustopable » 12 June 2016, 15:05

An entity that have desintegrated can still be damaged yet no bloods well usually mine still spills blood yet sometimes it doesn't

THen that is really a worst case of server hitbox if he got 500 ping. Because of the fact that the server still reads his hitbox in that location and in his screen he already respawned this is where the anomaly occurs he will still die because of this stupid lag.

I wish they could fix this hitbox problem since if my ping strikes over 300 my character just suddenly dies even though the player is found in the other corner where I last die
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Return to Bug Reporting Archive