Bug

Bug

Postby PoniatorFilms » 15 May 2016, 07:36

I found it i just join in the game i trying touch here he died its was sword bug fix it
And another one is Me i Press v i throw it
other player pressing v drop it
Bug Drop&Throw

PoniatorFilms
Recruit

Re: Bug

Postby Civil-Lite » 15 May 2016, 13:38

I think a few people found about the sword bug bit. Well it's like in one of those school maps you come in with swords, then you try slicing a player but they don't die, then they eventually kill you using swords that don't appear on their screen but yours. I'm not sure about the bug for V when throwing or dropping wepons and stuff though. Mind if you explain that a bit clearly maybe, well if you like to.
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby Duo maxwell » 15 May 2016, 14:48

I am playing a strike force heroes them in my screen front was appears the BUG :O
Duo maxwell
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby wreak » 16 May 2016, 01:53

That is actually a bug. How the multiplayer works is a bit strange sometimes; basically there is a trigger in the map that changes whether or not the PSI is enabled, then when a player enters in the map, he has psi (unless a engine mark removes psi) on his screen because his computer doesnt render what happened before he entered the match. This strategy allows much quicker loading and the player can witness the entire system the map maker tried to put on his map.

sorry if that was confusing.
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby ustopable » 16 May 2016, 02:22

First of all its a not a bug its just a synchronization problem
The game doesn't synchronize thats all
Example you joined a match if there is a engine mark that disables PSI blade then you will spawn without an PSI Blade. Earlier before you joined a match someone enabled the PSI Blades this is where the desync problem happen. If you try to Slash your enemy well he could get killed but if they try to slash you since in your screen the PSI blade is deactivated they won't make a single damage to you
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby wreak » 18 May 2016, 00:23

ustopable wrote:First of all its a not a bug its just a synchronization problem
The game doesn't synchronize thats all
Example you joined a match if there is a engine mark that disables PSI blade then you will spawn without an PSI Blade. Earlier before you joined a match someone enabled the PSI Blades this is where the desync problem happen. If you try to Slash your enemy well he could get killed but if they try to slash you since in your screen the PSI blade is deactivated they won't make a single damage to you

It kinda is since there is a fault in the system itself. Its kinda a Synchronization and a bug.
wreak

Postby ustopable » 18 May 2016, 04:54

Fault in the system what are you trying to say?
Its actually good to make the game not synchronizing since maps like Reject Space Wars once the gun falls out of the match its lost forever and when a new players joins you could easily retrieve it. The bad things includes triggers that's all
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby wreak » 19 May 2016, 22:08

ustopable wrote:Fault in the system what are you trying to say?
Its actually good to make the game not synchronizing since maps like Reject Space Wars once the gun falls out of the match its lost forever and when a new players joins you could easily retrieve it. The bad things includes triggers that's all

I can sometimes mess up a game, other times it's a good thing. I only wish it synchronizes certain objects but that would be too hard.
wreak

Postby ustopable » 20 May 2016, 01:42

Make it synchronize Logics inly then unsynchronize Weapons for easy take back
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby wreak » 21 May 2016, 16:14

ustopable wrote:Make it synchronize Logics inly then unsynchronize Weapons for easy take back

Yeah but would that really affect some of the map content in the multiplayer?
wreak

Postby ustopable » 23 May 2016, 14:51

Maybe yes maybe no but its definitely a great idea to synch everything except for weapons
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby Xecution » 27 June 2016, 22:30

Simple. The button to disable psi blades was pressed before the enemy player joined. So they have the swords but you don't. But at the same time they appear to not have any swords either. So its just joining at the wrong sync
Xecution
Recruit

Return to Bug Reporting Archive