Spawn is getting buggy

Spawn is getting buggy

Postby ustopable » 18 April 2016, 04:07

So my computer can run games good so i put all options to high and 60 fps and it works pretty well in pb2 but lately the spawn is getting buggy. In xdeath realwar DM battle I got killed by a player then suddenly i got spawned inside a wall killing me instantly then after a while i go t killed again and i got spawned inside a wall Again. I joined Sector V2 map then suddenly i got spawned with my feet stuck on the ground that killed me instantly. I can't remember the other map but i got spawned IN MID AIR.

So i got spawned inside a wall and in Mid-air which is more annoying than getting killed by players
Also weird a height that was supposed not to kill me if i land in a straight position but when i landed i glitched inside the wall T_T in Xdeath Realwar and Killed me
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Re: Spawn is getting buggy

Postby mrblake213 » 18 April 2016, 08:56

Mostly it has something to do with the map.

Maybe the map maker puts too much pusher inside the map so you spawn outside or in the wall...
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Re: Spawn is getting buggy

Postby assasinguy » 18 April 2016, 22:06

As already stated it's usually the map and not the game. Try a load of different maps including popular ones and see if you get the same problem.
assasinguy
assasinguy
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Re: Spawn is getting Sex

Postby Silent Aurora » 13 May 2016, 10:31

kjs wrote:Sex more In times LOLOL YOUR LIFE IS SEX AHAHAHA

Don't free-post, make sure what you say is relavent to the OP.
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Return to Bug Reporting Archive