Adobe won't work!

Adobe won't work!

Postby Hazardous48 » 10 April 2016, 18:58

After the latest update, Adobe facked me up. I lost all my Adobe memory that got stored. Even the flash player died so I can't play PB2 never again! So, what do I do? Anyone please help.
Does anyone have a solution? (P.S. Sorry if anyone posted this already I was inactive for a while.)
My PB2 Life
Spoiler: Show More
Hey guys,I'll be telling you how I found out PB2 existed.I was 15 and I liked gaming.I was playing Raze and at one point,my friend Alex told me about a game like Raze,but with multiplayer.I asked him ''What's the name of it?''.He didn't know the full name,but he only knew it's 2nd word was Burst and the number is 2.I remembered that I played a game called ''Plazma Burst:FTP''.I thought it might be the sequel,so I googled 'Plazma Burst 2'',and I saw 'plazmaburst2.net'(NOT ADVERTISING!).I used the website until I got AFK and I didn't play for a LONG LONG time.I discovered there was a offical website,I registered by the name ''Linxus'',and bam.It amazed me.I passed the campaign the day before my account got lost.I was Advanced Marine on Linxus.Then I registered 'DeadlyHronos'.I passed 25 levels,and one day,I went into the Multiplayer Unranked Unaprooved.I met B.Bowman there and she was my first friend.After time,I went into the chat and,still with Linxus,someone recruited me to Deadcampers,it was Kiriguraya.I logged into DeadlyHronos again,and I went on.That day when Linxus got lost,I used DeadlyHronos.Time went by,and DeadlyHronos also got lost.Then I made iPegasus.I was very happy because the name was not used.On May 31st,2015,I went into a match called 'DF Recruitment PW:1'.I talked to xMorganax and I asked can I stay.She said yes.Along with another clanmate,we did missions and training.She finally made me a member.Then,when I quit DF for some time,I updated my rank to Lite.I was very happy I got Lite.And now,As iPegasus got lost,I use Hazardous48.That's my story,ya'll.I hope you had fun reading it.And as always,keep smiling,buraz :D .

http://prntscr.com/9uoqxc

lolwut?
Hazardous48
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: Adobe won't work!

Postby Green eyed Demon » 10 April 2016, 19:04

Just use Google Chrome,it has a built in flash player

Green eyed Demon

Postby Hazardous48 » 10 April 2016, 19:14

I'll try.
Thanks,Demon.
My PB2 Life
Spoiler: Show More
Hey guys,I'll be telling you how I found out PB2 existed.I was 15 and I liked gaming.I was playing Raze and at one point,my friend Alex told me about a game like Raze,but with multiplayer.I asked him ''What's the name of it?''.He didn't know the full name,but he only knew it's 2nd word was Burst and the number is 2.I remembered that I played a game called ''Plazma Burst:FTP''.I thought it might be the sequel,so I googled 'Plazma Burst 2'',and I saw 'plazmaburst2.net'(NOT ADVERTISING!).I used the website until I got AFK and I didn't play for a LONG LONG time.I discovered there was a offical website,I registered by the name ''Linxus'',and bam.It amazed me.I passed the campaign the day before my account got lost.I was Advanced Marine on Linxus.Then I registered 'DeadlyHronos'.I passed 25 levels,and one day,I went into the Multiplayer Unranked Unaprooved.I met B.Bowman there and she was my first friend.After time,I went into the chat and,still with Linxus,someone recruited me to Deadcampers,it was Kiriguraya.I logged into DeadlyHronos again,and I went on.That day when Linxus got lost,I used DeadlyHronos.Time went by,and DeadlyHronos also got lost.Then I made iPegasus.I was very happy because the name was not used.On May 31st,2015,I went into a match called 'DF Recruitment PW:1'.I talked to xMorganax and I asked can I stay.She said yes.Along with another clanmate,we did missions and training.She finally made me a member.Then,when I quit DF for some time,I updated my rank to Lite.I was very happy I got Lite.And now,As iPegasus got lost,I use Hazardous48.That's my story,ya'll.I hope you had fun reading it.And as always,keep smiling,buraz :D .

http://prntscr.com/9uoqxc

lolwut?
Hazardous48
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby ECC9 » 5 June 2016, 11:33

Green eyed Demon wrote:Just use Google Chrome,it has a built in flash player

As Demon said you can try that.

Also my idea is to uninstall then install adobe again or update.

If this problems always on,you can contact with the staff of adobe.

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Return to Bug Reporting Archive