Game master isn't working

Game master isn't working

Postby lukasz266713 » 15 January 2016, 09:13

Hello! Today im played a game, and im host in this game and want kick someone. Intsead of Game master - kick on one vote by host it shows me "Lukasz26671 voted to execute guest284515 from match (1/4)"
I dont know what happened.

lukasz266713

Re: Game master isn't working

Postby Alica » 15 January 2016, 09:16

The gamemaster feature has been set to work on private matchs only due to abuse.
Means it is no longer available on public games.

You can create private matchs with just setting a password.
Alica
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby guest-electric fish » 15 January 2016, 14:00

Only in private matches you can be game master.to create a private match when you see the word "password" wrote your pass.note : remember to write the password in the name of the match you created unless if you told to your friends the password.then you don't have to write the password.
Spoiler: Show More
now the show is over ladies and gentlemen !!!! thanks for being here tonight and i really appriciette your presence so once again thank you very much and have an good night
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Postby Alica » 15 January 2016, 22:15

Alica wrote:The gamemaster feature has been set to work on private matchs only due to abuse.
Means it is no longer available on public games.

You can create private matchs with just setting a password.

guest-electric fish wrote:Only in private matches you can be game master.to create a private match when you see the word "password" wrote your pass.note : remember to write the password in the name of the match you created unless if you told to your friends the password.then you don't have to write the password.

Question answered, topic locked.
Alica
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Return to Bug Reporting Archive