The KDr system + Map rating system

Discuss and suggest any update ideas you have for the Plazma Burst series

The KDr system + Map rating system

Postby DoinDaTing » 29 June 2019, 20:06

Here are 3 problems I have with the KDr system :

1 . if you die from falling down or drown in acid, you still lose it and it counts as a death. Though you do die, it doesnt make sense that this counts. sure it would be reasonable if you die from falling or dissolve in acid BECAUSE of an enemy player, but without that it's just stupid...

2 . you lose KDr way to quickly. I lost around 1.50 kdr in a single session, because I had a total of 15 kills and 7 deaths, 1 of which was me some how launching myself into a wall.

3 . Inexperienced players that heal teammates while their bodies are being shot at. Now, how does this relate to the KDr system? well because you still lose kdr when you are healed then immediately killed. This is making the KDr system a little more dependant on your teammate's skill, which generally, I don't like. You shouldn't have to hope your teammate isn't that inexperienced. So to fix this problem, maybe add a little "KDr invincibility" timer that lasts around 2 seconds.

For the Map Rating requirements, please lower it from 200 to 150. 200 seems a little too much, at least to me.

Excluding all of that, still a good game!

DoinDaTing
Recruit

Return to Other Ideas