I'm I hated?

Any Offtopic community discussions not related to Plazma Burst

I'm I hated?

Postby eru_ » 8 September 2018, 19:57

I'm eru aka ferus and iam I hated ? Because of what I did wrong in the past ?

eru_
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 120
Joined: 18 April 2017, 18:57
Location: Tunisia

Re: I'm I hated?

Postby phsc » 8 September 2018, 20:14

you're kinda young, from tunisia, who makes something lower quality than soundcloud rap, makes simple animations, and is active in a community of old people who cant accept that their lovely childhood game isnt the same thing as itused to be and we wont have the same feelings as we had when we were in your age
just ignore it, youre happy thats all that matters
If I decide to be an idiot, then Ill be an idiot on my own accord - Johann Sebastian Bach
User avatar
phsc
Civil Security Heavy [300]
 
Posts: 347
Joined: 27 July 2013, 13:58
Location: the next fascist government!

Re: I'm I hated?

Postby Kostadin 8 » 8 September 2018, 21:41

eru_ wrote:I'm eru aka ferus and iam I hated ? Because of what I did wrong in the past ?

Yes you are, you make terrible animations that take a long day to make, just look at other animations, great, when i said put more effort i don't mean put 12 hours to your production work, i meant make them smooth, make it beautiful, make the framerate 30/60fps not 5
October 29th, 2016-August 04th, 2018
User avatar
Kostadin 8
Phoenix Falkok [450]
 
Posts: 451
Joined: 13 March 2014, 18:00
Location: United States

Re: I'm I hated?

Postby Hikarikaze » 8 September 2018, 21:57

Kostadin 8 wrote:
eru_ wrote:I'm eru aka ferus and iam I hated ? Because of what I did wrong in the past ?

Yes you are, you make terrible animations that take a long day to make, just look at other animations, great, when i said put more effort i don't mean put 12 hours to your production work, i meant make them smooth, make it beautiful, make the framerate 30/60fps not 5

30 isn't exactly necessary. It depends on what the OP is trying to do

For film/cinematic displays, the standard is 24 FPS while for mainly web videos, it should probably at least be 30. I'm guessing OP just wants to do animations for YouTube only so he should go for 30 FPS as a minimum


Causal oversimplification and ergo decedo: read about it, staff. No need to keep pretending to be virtuous.
User avatar
Hikarikaze
Proxy [700]
 
Posts: 779
Joined: 24 January 2014, 02:05
Location: Somewhere, just not here

Re: I'm I hated?

Postby eru_ » 9 September 2018, 10:38

Hikarikaze wrote:
Kostadin 8 wrote:
eru_ wrote:I'm eru aka ferus and iam I hated ? Because of what I did wrong in the past ?

Yes you are, you make terrible animations that take a long day to make, just look at other animations, great, when i said put more effort i don't mean put 12 hours to your production work, i meant make them smooth, make it beautiful, make the framerate 30/60fps not 5

30 isn't exactly necessary. It depends on what the OP is trying to do

For film/cinematic displays, the standard is 24 FPS while for mainly web videos, it should probably at least be 30. I'm guessing OP just wants to do animations for YouTube only so he should go for 30 FPS as a minimum

Well I actually agree if you don't like my old animations but at least some respect you re acting really rude and mean toward me besides if you hate me or like me you still just one person not everyone so no need to say "yes"
Besides im too new at animatng and im considered good in my country because none can doo the 1/4 of me 8)

eru_
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 120
Joined: 18 April 2017, 18:57
Location: Tunisia

Re: I'm I hated?

Postby Kostadin 8 » 9 September 2018, 18:33

eru_ wrote:Well I actually agree if you don't like my old animations but at least some respect you re acting really rude and mean toward me besides if you hate me or like me you still just one person not everyone so no need to say "yes"
Besides im too new at animatng and im considered good in my country because none can doo the 1/4 of me 8)

Limit it to your own country if you don't want to improve otherwise stop posting low fps animations and start working harder, something that's enjoyable
October 29th, 2016-August 04th, 2018
User avatar
Kostadin 8
Phoenix Falkok [450]
 
Posts: 451
Joined: 13 March 2014, 18:00
Location: United States

Re: I'm I hated?

Postby Hikarikaze » 9 September 2018, 18:58

eru_ wrote:Well I actually agree if you don't like my old animations but at least some respect you re acting really rude and mean toward me besides if you hate me or like me you still just one person not everyone so no need to say "yes"
Besides im too new at animatng and im considered good in my country because none can doo the 1/4 of me 8)

Ugh, here we go again. The same old "you're being rude to me" rant that countless others have used at me despite me literally helping those same people out by giving advice and constructive criticism. Is this really the first thing people think of? I've read those same exact words verbatim from other people before

Have you forgotten or not understood that I've given you advice on how to improve multiple times like here and there? I even help you out in this very topic by giving you the recommended FPS to work with but sure, I'm the rude one because I'm definitely out to disrespect your work

And what's with that narcissistic attitude that no one can do a fourth of whatever it is you do? No one can do a fourth of you right now because 1/4 of 0 is still 0. You shouldn't be acting all cool like you're at a higher position when you don't have a position to speak of yet


Causal oversimplification and ergo decedo: read about it, staff. No need to keep pretending to be virtuous.
User avatar
Hikarikaze
Proxy [700]
 
Posts: 779
Joined: 24 January 2014, 02:05
Location: Somewhere, just not here

Re: I'm I hated?

Postby Druddigon » 9 September 2018, 21:59

eru_ wrote:I'm eru aka ferus and iam I hated ? Because of what I did wrong in the past ?


First off, that kinda just gave you more negative attention, so that's kinda there now. Yes, people will treat you depending on what you do in the past. Your animations are pretty lackluster, but that's been said before. As well, some people will kinda dislike you due to your use of broken english, so that's there as well.

eru_ wrote:Well I actually agree if you don't like my old animations but at least some respect you re acting really rude and mean toward me besides if you hate me or like me you still just one person not everyone so no need to say "yes"
Besides im too new at animatng and im considered good in my country because none can doo the 1/4 of me 8)


Imo, that's a really bad attitude towards anything basically. What you're saying is that constructive criticism is the same as "blind hating", which results in you not making better content later on. Learn the difference from constructive criticism and blind hate.
As well, your "i'm too new but i'm still good because nobody else in my location can do it" argument is also a bad argument. The "i'm too new" side actually helps contradict your point. Constructive criticism is most needed when you're beginning something you haven't ever done before. And that "nobody else in my location does it, so i'm good at it" is no excuse. Just because most people can't do it doesn't mean they don't notice flaws in it. Keep on improving in your animations, though. Every mistake is a stepping stone towards newer and better things.

TL;DR: try to improve in your work, and try to redeem yourself for "past" actions.
User avatar
Druddigon
Cyber Grub [25]
 
Posts: 29
Joined: 10 July 2016, 02:14

Re: I'm I hated?

Postby wreak » 10 September 2018, 00:58

You're animations could do a lot of work. But at the same time, you have a lot of potential. Please don't lock your head when you are given criticism, I was like that when I started pb2 and I was getting nowhere besides getting a bad image. Now I am a lot less impulsive and more calm when people give criticism or blind hate.

Basically what I am trying to say is that you are only going to go as far as how hard you are willing to go. What I am getting is that you seem pretty young, I was 12 when I started making maps and went through the same thing because of the bad image I set myself up. I typed this out since no one else is giving you support (which is kinda your fault), you can do a lot more if you put your mind into it and ignore the noise.

Hope you got what I am trying to say.


good luck!
wreak
User avatar
wreak
Noir Lime [600]
 
Posts: 648
Joined: 23 January 2015, 02:01

Re: I'm I hated?

Postby eru_ » 10 September 2018, 15:06

@hikarikaze . Well I see that you said advices and pure hate (what I did is 0) and kinda offended me but you don't like me thats it . Fair enough .
@wreak and drudiggon I understand and I agree
@kaustadin well it seems like you re a person who be pointed only only on negatives you compare a 16year old kid noob animator with alan beker and etc besides I see this is a pure hate and if I agree with you I could give up and end off my animations . You might be one of my haters because of low quality keep it up next time I won't mind reading your feedbacks

eru_
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 120
Joined: 18 April 2017, 18:57
Location: Tunisia

Re: I'm I hated?

Postby phsc » 10 September 2018, 16:00

hey dear eru, hikarikaze isnt hating you ffs
saying youre bad and also saying what you need to do to get better is actually a good thing, but then its just easier to ignore, theres cases where its opinion, taste, things like that, but its pretty obvious your animations are bad, everybody keeps saying it yet you dont try to get better and just keep saying people are hating on you for no reason when the reason is obvious, so please, make higher quality animations, thanks

also, how can u understand and agree with druddigon if... he said "What you're saying is that constructive criticism is the same as "blind hating"", you just used that as your argument for hikarikazes reply, great
also you prob didnt understand what wreak said either

and now into the argument with kostadin... well, this one will hurt
youre not 16 years old, i am 16, youre not, its pretty obvious, youre a kid accept that lying just makes it worse, back in 2011 ppl could lie because every single person was a kid so they wouldnt realize and most would also lie, but now its a bunch of old ppl that make this community what it is, so please, dont lie about your age
also btw theres amazing animators with 16 years so dont use that "argument" again
and again you use the same argument u used with hikarikaze, ITS JUST BLIND HATING, holy shit this is sad

if you say this is blind hating i give up and youre going to be a meme for even longer in pb2s community, mlg cool dominik and victor promlgidrhisname level of stuff, so please, as that mercedes ad they kept running in dota tournaments, GROW UP

and thats it
If I decide to be an idiot, then Ill be an idiot on my own accord - Johann Sebastian Bach
User avatar
phsc
Civil Security Heavy [300]
 
Posts: 347
Joined: 27 July 2013, 13:58
Location: the next fascist government!

Re: I'm I hated?

Postby superfrank1004 » 10 September 2018, 17:16

To put it in simple facts, don't say ur hated if ur the one giving the negative attention. But I'm still wondering why is this even a topic (idk tbh)

superfrank1004
Cyber Grub [25]
 
Posts: 30
Joined: 6 December 2014, 18:28

Re: I'm I hated?

Postby Hikarikaze » 10 September 2018, 20:06

eru_ wrote:@hikarikaze . Well I see that you said advices and pure hate (what I did is 0) and kinda offended me but you don't like me thats it . Fair enough .

Here's your problem. You're assuming things are happening that aren't actually happening. You have this weird negative outlook on people you don't seem to agree with, and then you wonder why is it that you seem to be "hated" by others after projecting onto those people

I said the "1/4 of 0" comment because you really haven't done anything noteworthy so you're still at the start. It only sounds like an insult because it was meant to get you off your high horse after that "no one can do 1/4 of me" comment that made no sense whatsoever.

I really don't understand why you don't understand that I'm not "hating" on you, especially when I'm literally trying to help you which contradicts the entire point of hating. Getting offended by what I said is something most people like you always tend to do, and it shows that you and those people only care about getting offended rather than the actual message I'm delivering. If you acknowledge that I gave you advice then turn around and say that I'm also giving you "pure hate," that says to me that you still don't really get it and that I shouldn't continue wasting my time saying anything to you since you clearly want to switch sides mid-sentence and not stick to one side


Causal oversimplification and ergo decedo: read about it, staff. No need to keep pretending to be virtuous.
User avatar
Hikarikaze
Proxy [700]
 
Posts: 779
Joined: 24 January 2014, 02:05
Location: Somewhere, just not here

Re: I'm I hated?

Postby Aervec_ » 12 September 2018, 03:30

I'm glad to see that PB2 hasn't lost some of its former gems like narcissistic attention-whores
User avatar
Aervec_
Cyber Grub [25]
 
Posts: 34
Joined: 6 November 2017, 01:20

Re: I'm I hated?

Postby Silent Aurora » 14 September 2018, 10:28

Topic moved to ATC.

Refrain from creating topics in the wrong section.
Silent Aurora
User avatar
Silent Aurora
Moderator
 
Posts: 1213
Joined: 11 December 2013, 18:09
Location: Hika and sks <3

Re: I'm I hated?

Postby Green Eyed Demon » 19 September 2018, 04:41

I quite honestly have absolutely no idea who you are but based on all your replies on this topic( and the topic itself), I'd say yes,you are hated because you're bringing all the negative attention on yourself simply by not accepting criticism and acting like you're the big dog around
Another sleepless night, time stands still, minutes seem like hours, hours like days
User avatar
Green Eyed Demon
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 101
Joined: 9 September 2016, 18:26

Re: I'm I hated?

Postby Resi » 30 October 2018, 23:06

I don't know. But being homophobic, shit-talking others, being egotistic and hating on people who give you criticism will make you get hated.
https://www.plazmaburst2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=15521&p=198627#p198627
User avatar
Resi
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 128
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela


Return to Around the Campfire

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users