staff

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: staff

Postby wires memelord » 12 June 2022, 23:38

Dwayne wrote:
Nyove wrote:you can always message tempus on discord (criteria to be staff) and indicate interest to join staff :O ;)

woooooo amazing

he didnt even give ur staff role on the forums

shows how deliciously exquisite pizza sauce up the team is with two dudes who wont go away or step down even if theyve been liars or benchwarmers or dead-inactive or whatever the hell

step in eric, please step in

What?
Hidden lore I didn't know about???
STAPH

wires memelord
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Ahrora » 26 June 2022, 03:59

Can't really say I'm sad people come and go all the time it's part of life. Wish the best for most of these guy's although.
Definitely not the real Ahrora, the real Ahrora was taken by Aliens.
Ahrora
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Tossah » 15 August 2022, 18:08

some of the staff were very professional, others were clearly not and others showed signs of ''nepotism''. all of them were pretty lenient (despite some being known for being '''''too strict''')

Tossah
Recruit

Postby PeacyQuack » 15 August 2022, 18:14

We definitely need actually good staff who can moderate like Wasted Time(sadly he is gone) since the discord server is verified now
(New staff literally says that roach is not a slur at all against a specific race but yellow IS a cultural slur and must be punished)
We should stop sushex56 together

PeacyQuack
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Tossah » 15 August 2022, 18:17

PeacyQuack wrote:We definitely need actually good staff who can moderate like Wasted Time(sadly he is gone) since the discord server is verified now
(New staff literally says that roach is not a slur at all against a specific race but yellow IS a cultural slur and must be punished)

imo both words quality as a racist slur

EDIT: although the first one sounds worse than the second.

Tossah
Recruit

Postby PeacyQuack » 15 August 2022, 18:49

I agree with you but racist people exist everywhere even in old and new staff :pensive:

PeacyQuack
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby broforce1 » 25 August 2022, 09:49

some users only hated a certain staff cuz he/she got punished by them? u wont actually hate certain one if he didnt punished u tbh, well, wasted time is no differences than any other staff u have nowadays cuz most of these are just like wasted but less worse, nothing got too different when wasted time left, he was "too strict", he was also much worse in my opinion cuz he was punishing people for dumber reasons ( i remember he punished a user for making bad jokes that inst harmful at all?) well, the rest are either too inactive or just a muting machine.

the staff we have in general now arent bad besides from how they punish people... but remember that staff only there to reduce the amount of chaos by just being active in the server while they dont need to punish at all, and also remind people not to go further as there are limits, each year we may not always get the perfect moderators at all cuz we all arent perfect xd...

though no matter how many staff we got.... it wont matter if the majority of em is offline while only 2 or 3 are active, it wont make differnces for any staff to leave.. execpt for admins and they would make a huge differences if some of em left
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby PeacyQuack » 25 August 2022, 10:42

Woah bro, I disagree
Wasted time was uhh the the uhh the well you see he was punishing harder but for actual reasons
(not for a deliciously exquisite pizza sauce color, for example)

PeacyQuack
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby yi en » 25 August 2022, 12:40

Coup d'état, twice, which first is kinda anarchy, and second is kinda slightly falls back in my favor. The End.
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Girl_Power » 27 August 2022, 07:17

Blake best staff.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Tossah » 4 September 2022, 22:37

as i said... some mods are not fit for their position... you got a funny guy that once you join the server accusses you of being someone's alt without evidence... then accusses you of ''baiting'' for making innofensive jokes or having an opinion... and then uses both baseless assumpsions to justify bans... while he pats himself in the back as ''being open to criticisim'' he bans you for complaining about what i said above... no appeals... no warnings... lmao...

Tossah
Recruit

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 5 September 2022, 17:20

meliante wrote:
paulstin wrote:As Many of you know, 2 very influential PB2 staff members, the Head Pb2 Mod, and top coder, Mcshroom, Left staff to join the Glorious Members DARK CLAN,

and also the Pb2 Admin, Doomzerker, who helped to shape , develop and Admin, the Pb2 community, with many years of hard dedicated and Excellent work, has also joined DARK CLAN , He will help us in our most Glorious Conquest and domination of PB3,

LONG LIVE OUR GLORIOUS DARK CLAN LONG LIVE YOSHIMAN THE GREAT

We don't care about your goddamn DARK CLAN BEST CLAN LONG LIVE YOSHIMAN THE GREAT, the game would be better without y'all.

About the topic, the ones that helped me few times (and lot of times) are mrblake and nyove. I literally can't think about another useful staff member lmao

*paulstin
As stated in the past dont advertise your clan in the forums in any way, warned given.

*meliante no need to be rude the next time use the report button if you see anything similar.

Offtopic replies got removed.
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Postby Tortoise » 5 September 2022, 20:43

IMO a lot of the new support staff are/have been pretty terrible. I've noticed a few who no longer have the staff tag, so I guess that was obvious to others too. I've had comments deleted without being notified and without being given any justification. Ditzy disapproved one of my maps as a power move because I made a joke at his expense. Again, no notification. Nevermind that the same map was up since 2018 with apparently no complaints.
https://youtu.be/0c1u5zspRzA
Tortoise
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby meliante » 10 September 2022, 20:19

Kiriakos Gr96 wrote:*meliante no need to be rude the next time use the report button if you see anything similar.

As you deleted part of my text that was not offtopic, i will just post it again

About the topic, the ones that helped me few times (and lot of times) are mrblake and nyove. I literally can't think about another useful staff member lmao
https://prnt.sc/ox8tpk
F the game. F
meliante
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby paulstin » 10 September 2022, 20:48

meliante wrote:
Kiriakos Gr96 wrote:*meliante no need to be rude the next time use the report button if you see anything similar.

As you deleted part of my text that was not offtopic, i will just post it again

Thats it YOU TELL them! they deleted mine as well. AND they deleted my post on staff showing the message they sent to me,

paulstin
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Previous

Return to General Discussion