The most things you hate in PB2 community?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: The most things you hate in PB2 community?

Postby iSeeYouForever » 21 August 2022, 22:31

I hate :
- Tanks/Ressurections and Spiking
- Toxicity/Hateful Speeches.
- Getting killed by someone while I was 50 meter away from him.
8)

iSeeYouForever
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: The most things you hate in PB2 community?

Postby Nozzle » 23 August 2022, 13:42

i hate ping
i hate toxic community
i hate when i randomly glitch through wall, or smth else, then i die
i hate when my accounts gets randomly hacked, such as b***ards who hacks for fun ( this is the most i hate )
i hate the haters of us for no reason ( if you didn't understand then tell me lol )
i hate new netcode
i hate being hated by guests, that they tell everyone, like ( oh look he is h**ny!!! ) ( oh this nerd again )
i hate the guests, who kicks u for no reason, if u don't heal them, even though, if guest turn off violence in game, and he sees that his head is like not broken, he will still say "heal" or "6" as usual, so they starts kick you, because you don't heal them
i hate fake friends, just like roblox, if u don't play with some weirdo, then ur not friend, it was once so nvm
i hate the russians who acts like very smart, or smth else, then u gets kicked for it, because you're not ( smart ) enough
i hate the russians in pb2, who checks ur pb2 account, and finds ur location, or flag, no matter, he say, DO******, HO****, PI*****, no politics pls or kick ( fr, this looks stupid lmao ), etc
i hate people who's brainwashed for russian propagand, checks ur pb2 acc, and sees a country called Ukraine, then the hell begins ( oh you're from poor country? well, now i understand why your so stupid lol ) etc.
also i hate the people, who ruins game ofc for fun, BRO SRSLY FOR FUN LMAO, someone told me he does it for fun, i think he is sick lol
i hate, people, who ( again ) checks acc, to see how much kills and deaths do you have, so if u have a lot of deaths, they would offend you for it, and if u have a lot of kills, he will report, and say ahahah, as for me, this is mostly less hated by myself, it's just funny lol.

actually, im trying to ignore all these, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't when im agressive at least a bit, or it does idk
We do a little waiting for pb2.5/3.

Nozzle
Civil Security Lite [100]

Previous

Return to General Discussion