What would happen if scenarios ( PB 2 related )

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

What would happen if scenarios ( PB 2 related )

Postby mokaal » 12 October 2020, 12:56

In this topic, I share out what would happen if questions and you will answer it, and answer by your own opinion and your own knowledge, it's okay to be different than the others

I'll also post what would happen if new questions but in another reply since I don't want people to br confused and etc

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What would happen if Marine and his squad signed a temporary peace or ceasefire with Civil Security

What would happen if Falkoks were actually commanded to colonize Earth, would there be any hostile relestions with Usurpation Forces

What would happen if Marine and his squad managed to hack and control all of the androids in the series

What would happen if other Community made factions became canon in PB 2.5, would they make any sense?

What would happen if Proxy betrayed or abandoned Marine's squad during the series

What would happen if Civil Security disbanded during the Usurpation invasion, would the disbandment makes the situation any better or worse than before?

What would happen if the time machine chosen the wrong time to travel to next future ( this one would be hella funny tbh lol )

What would happen if Usurpation Forces upgraded everything, from the soldiers to the weapon technology

What would happen if Civil Security managed to defeat all the alien invasions on Earth, will they be focused on hunting Marine and his squad after that?
Plazma Burst 2 had its moments,

let it rest peacefully among the legendary flash games.
mokaal
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Re: What would happen if scenarios ( PB 2 related )

Postby yizhe » 13 October 2020, 04:20

What would happen if the time machine chosen the wrong time to travel to next future ( this one would be hella funny tbh lol )

Marine: I hate my job
Meep!
yizhe
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Rajhit » 13 October 2020, 04:45

civil security are to... secure... civilians, so if they are defeated things would get worse, in the time machine there will probably be some problem, but I think everything would be solved, marine, proxy and noir lime are VERY STRONG, there should be an enemy smart and tough enough to cause you trouble.
RR was here
Rajhit
Recruit

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 13 October 2020, 21:45

What would happen if Marine and his squad signed a temporary peace or ceasefire with Civil Security

The CS would recognize the Marine and his teammates' lethality, recruit them into CS, and make them elite soldiers. They'd take part in unconventional warfare to piss off the Usurpation forces.

What would happen if Falkoks were actually commanded to colonize Earth, would there be any hostile relations with Usurpation Forces?
Nah, they'd form a coalition and gang up on humans.

What would happen if Marine and his squad managed to hack and control all of the androids in the series

Extra allies. Mainly from level 7 and level 8.

What would happen if other Community made factions became canon in PB 2.5, would they make any sense?

Yeah. Just because we don't see any of the Community Factions doesn't mean they don't exist. In addition, the creators of said factions made sure to describe their relations with other factions, including Civil Security.

What would happen if Proxy betrayed or abandoned Marine's squad during the series?
Marine would call her a deliciously exquisite pizza sauce pizza sauce and slap her.

What would happen if Civil Security disbanded during the Usurpation invasion, would the disbandment makes the situation any better or worse than before?

Worse, because that means more Usurpations now. As if there weren't already too many of them...

*Note to self: Ask for a raise.*

What would happen if Usurpation Forces upgraded everything, from the soldiers to the weapon technology

Now CS would be in big trouble. Their biggest advantage, the quality of their troops, would be essentially negated. As the Usurpations outnumber the CS still, it's only a matter of time before resistance crumbles.

What would happen if Civil Security managed to defeat all the alien invasions on Earth, will they be focused on hunting Marine and his squad after that?

Yes. Marine killed a lot of them, he's basically a criminal in their eyes now. They'll focus their efforts on tracking him down. On the other hand, if Marine gets word of the Usurpation defeat, then he may simply turn himself in, as his job has been done for him.
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Spoiler: Show More
Phant0mB0nnie
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby broforce1 » 17 October 2020, 13:11

*i guess they will become one of the CS soldiers if the CS would request them to their force

What would happen if Falkoks were actually commanded to colonize Earth, would there be any hostile relestions with Usurpation Forces

*no, actually falkoks just living at the buttom of mars and protecting their base from any danger ,also i guess they wanted peace, not a war

*well basically, most the levels would be skipped easily instead of keep dying

*i guess there will be a new story for other factions, things will become much different

What would happen if Proxy betrayed or abandoned Marine's squad during the series

*well that would make the story much longer if proxy trapped them, but if proxy tried to kill the marine that would be really dumb, because the marine is deliciously exquisite pizza sauce strong, he would kill proxy very quick

*things would get worse, usurpations would request more force, because usurpations are deliciously exquisite pizza sauce

*well, i guess, PB4, properly we are going back to PB1!

*things would get worse, the resolvment would be harder for the marine, also the CS force would have more troubles

*yes i guess, marine killed a lot of the CS, and also, well as i remember from the lores, marine and noir lime are no longer known or ordered to the C9 since the CS have held the C9 faction to their force also as you can see you may see the C9 symbol on the CS boss skin on his shoulder, but i guess if the marine approved that he is the one that who saved the earth, still he's a criminal because he killed a lot of the CS, but at least he would not be considered as a minor ememy

i'm still not quite sure from my answers but, i guess Phant0mB0nnie has better answers.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Return to General Discussion