Do pets/animals deserve a place in the Plazma Burst world?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: Do pets/animals deserve a place in the Plazma Burst worl

Postby CakeSpider » 13 August 2020, 13:06

Phant0mB0nnie wrote:Random wildlife like birds and bunny rabbits should be an afterthought. But animals that can be used in combat, like attack dogs, wolves, horses, anything that can be of a significant tactical value, should be included. It'll really help expand the game and its possibilities.

Yes we need ponies as pets. But really, i dont see a sense in horses, this actually transport and outdated.

I think animal can deserve a place in pb world, but not as pets.
CakeCakeCakeCakeCakeCakeCakeCakeCakeCakeCakeCakeCakeCakeCakeCakeCakeCakeCake
CakeSpider
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby lrv » 13 August 2020, 14:27

Vehicle sized animals maybe. But otherwise they are virtually useless compared to humans equipped with regenerators, shields and guns.
lrv
Falkok [250]

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 13 August 2020, 14:32

CakeSpider wrote:
Phant0mB0nnie wrote:Random wildlife like birds and bunny rabbits should be an afterthought. But animals that can be used in combat, like attack dogs, wolves, horses, anything that can be of a significant tactical value, should be included. It'll really help expand the game and its possibilities.

Yes we need ponies as pets. But really, i dont see a sense in horses, this actually transport and outdated.

I think animal can deserve a place in pb world, but not as pets.

Maybe if you want to create an old western or medieval map or something, horses might be useful.
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Spoiler: Show More
Phant0mB0nnie
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Nakimato » 27 August 2020, 22:28

wolf653 wrote:honestly i've always wondered why i never see a dog or a bird in this game especially on earth like have they all gone extinct/ although gameplay wise this would allow more wiggle room for interesting ideas and enemies but every custom animal would have to be added to the game by the dev himself. and In MP i can see stryde-sniper becoming a floor is lava map but the floor is a pit of dogs if they were companions. They could be a cosmetic like in terraria and not have influence on combat aside from distracting enemy players

Take a look at where the game is taking place, you are almost exclusively in various military bases and underground bunkers, why would there be dogs in there.

Nakimato
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby yizhe » 28 August 2020, 01:40

Take a look at where the game is taking place, you are almost exclusively in various military bases and underground bunkers, why would there be dogs in there.

Militaries do use animals for war, especially dogs. It would be interesting to add animals as a new feature in pb series :D
Meep!
yizhe
Android T-01187 [200]

Previous

Return to General Discussion