What you can do in pb2 using other gadgets?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

What you can do in pb2 using other gadgets?

Postby Kakaman » 16 February 2020, 19:11

Don't get surprised about my name cuz i was testing a something about that some of ebsite sections can be accessible by using another gadgets,I think the only thing that you can do it by using other gadgets like iPad or iPhone,you can open forums,but you can't play the game cause of the flash player requirement and iPhones and these tablets are mostly doesn't support flash player just because that if flash player can be supported means that it will take too much power from the gadgets,so PC is the best choice,but what about your opinion,do you think that you can access level editor using another gadgets please tell me about it for it and thanks fo everything.

Kakaman

Re: What you can do in pb2 using other gadgets?

Postby Fordex » 17 February 2020, 20:24

Uh... i didnt think enter pb2 site via my phone.. but i'll try.Lol i log in my account.I entered editor but there's only big buttons and black screen.So i can try to make posts but the letters when i type wtf big.
ITS USELESS ENTER PB2 SITE VIA PHONE OR IPAD (lol i tryed on ipad too),ONLY ON COMPUTER CUZ U CAN ONLY CHAT IN FORUM AND READ AND CHAT IN SITE CHAT AND DONT DO ANYTHING OTHER.(CAPS off)

Fordex
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby ECC9 » 17 February 2020, 21:01

well access site n forums
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Girl_Power » 17 February 2020, 21:27

I can access the forums no problem, but I can't play the game or make maps on phone. I think this problem is due to Adobe Flash not being available on phones (am I wrong?). I can also see PMs and the rest of PB2 that does not require Flash or other complicated mechanisms.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Return to General Discussion