The Case of Flash Player

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

The Case of Flash Player

Postby Colonel Michu » 11 February 2020, 11:53

I know,that topic similar to this was published about half a year ago,but I want to know if it's still actual.

The mentioned topic: http://plazmaburst2.com/forum/viewtopic ... 5&p=202765

Eric Gurt said,that PB2 will be moved to Adobe Air.Since it's 2020,how would the future of this site look like? When PB2 will be moved fully to A.I.R.?

I'm asking,because I've got a lot of notes on my account about my future maps,there are also many of ideas for these.

Colonel Michu
Recruit

Re: The Case of Flash Player

Postby ECC9 » 11 February 2020, 18:27

there nothin' to talk 'bout anyways the site will look the same, it won't change because of switchin' to a.i.r.
the game and everythin' will be the same but on another platform.

idk when pb2 will be moved to a.i.r.
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Re: The Case of Flash Player

Postby Girl_Power » 12 February 2020, 04:01

ECC9 wrote:there nothin' to talk 'bout anyways the site will look the same, it won't change because of switchin' to a.i.r.
the game and everythin' will be the same but on another platform.

idk when pb2 will be moved to a.i.r.

I'm not sure if PB2 will be moved to Adobe AIR or another platform. I've heard many rumours that PB2 will be moved onto HTML5. I guess we can see by digging into Eric Gurt's Twitter page but it's buried really deep in his other comments.

Colonel Michu wrote:Eric Gurt said,that PB2 will be moved to Adobe Air.Since it's 2020,how would the future of this site look like? When PB2 will be moved fully to A.I.R.?

Like I said above, PB2 may be moved onto another platform instead of Adobe AIR. The game and site will be identical whether it's Flash or AIR. The game platform does not determine how the game will look like as it is only used for developing and maintaining the game, not for its physical appearance.

Hope this helps! :P
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Return to General Discussion