Weird PB2 Trends

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Weird PB2 Trends

Postby chaos dragon » 11 November 2019, 16:05

So i've been playing this game and made this account since 2011 and i have seen

random people doing random things coz why not :D

.: Weird PB2 Trends :.

1. peeps that have long names maybe because just to look themselves cooler?
like example :[Gay clan Leader] [R!ot] gay213 [Dark Clan] <-- Is this already a long name or nah

2. teabagging ( Yes people sometimes teabag a corpse it has been a thing in the multiplayer for years )

3. Adding for no reason ( Sometimes random people just adds you without saying anything )
I just accept the random friend requests lol even tho i don't know them

4. Staring ( blake has been spectating private matches and seen many people just staring each other ) Is this considered a weird trend?

5. Trying out a command ( Sometimes i seen random people have been saying "-cmd" without the game telling you there are commands they just randomly say "-cmd" or "-revive" maybe they're testing if there are secret commands in the map, Who knows. )

Share it here if you know more lol

== ( EDIT ) ==
Actually i don't think these are necessarily trends, Feel like it's custom but ok
keep it constructive bruh
Last edited by chaos dragon on 11 November 2019, 16:28, edited 1 time in total.
See you in a decade.
chaos dragon
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: Weird PB2 Trends

Postby mrblake213 » 11 November 2019, 16:12

pb2 weird trends
saying u're leaving pb2 but coming back for like after 3 days
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby pvt rya » 11 November 2019, 16:18

chaos dragon wrote:
So i've been playing this game and made this account since 2011 and i have seen

random people doing random things coz why not :D

.: Weird PB2 Trends :.

1. peeps that have long names maybe because just to look themselves cooler?
like example :[Gay clan Leader] [R!ot] gay213 [Dark Clan] <-- Is this already a long name or nah

2. teabagging ( Yes people sometimes teabag a corpse it has been a thing in the multiplayer for years )

3. Adding for no reason ( Sometimes random people just adds you without saying anything )
I just accept the random friend requests lol even tho i don't know them

4. Staring ( blake has been spectating private matches and seen many people just staring each other ) Is this considered a weird trend?

5. Trying out a command ( Sometimes i seen random people have been saying "-cmd" without the game telling you there are commands they just randomly say "-cmd" or "-revive" maybe they're testing if there are secret commands in the map, Who knows. )

Share it here if you know more lol

1. yes

2. yes

3. yes

4. people often click spectate instead of join, you know, there's no message when someone leaving spectator mode, and they probably won't come back to join battle (missclicking)

5. you can't guess if there's any command on map if you not tried, some maps have those variables that makes -cmd words

pvt rya
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Incompetence » 11 November 2019, 21:59

chaos dragon wrote:2. teabagging ( Yes people sometimes teabag a corpse it has been a thing in the multiplayer for years )

mate this has been a gaming trend since the og halo days lol
Incompetence
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby phsc » 12 November 2019, 00:31

the name thing is just so you look fabulous/badass/important or whatever when in reality you arent, also kind of to give you more importance in your own view, that is at least how the 11 year old phsc used to view that

teabagging is pretty normal in most games where it is possible

adding for no reason is also pretty normal in most games/communities, some people like to add people a lot, look at most peoples steam accounts, bunch of people they probably dont talk to or whatever, i could bring in psychology to explain this but nobody cares

staring isnt a thing, but mostly its just like when you meet someone new irl and you dont know what to say but youre kind of in an obligation to talk to the person or it is going to be awkward and then it ends up being awkward?

commands are just people who are too used with modern technologies so they think everything has them (ok boomer)

none of that is weird tho, everything has a p good reason, some people like to be fancy and have the illusion of importance, others like to make fun of others, others like to make friends or keep contact with others, others are awkward (tbh this one is kind of weird but i dont rly know what you mean by "staring" and if it is to the point of being weird it isnt really a common thing thus not a trend), and others like to test things out
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Return to General Discussion