Is There a Line Drawn for Taking PB2 too Serious?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Is There a Line Drawn for Taking PB2 too Serious?

Postby mingo1 » 4 June 2019, 21:55

Where do you all draw the line for taking Plazma Burst 2 too serious?

For each person, the response will differ - I want to see where people feel it's appropriate to, perhaps, take the game serious, or where there is a line for how serious someone should take the game.

Here are some starting questions:

Is it weird for someone to take an unranked game serious, even though it does not count for PP but does count for KD?
It is weird for someone to start swearing in a saw game when someone messes up or are saw games just purely for trolling and fun in your opinion?
Do you feel that, in this point in the game's life-cycle, it's weird for anyone to take the game serious?
Do you feel there's an age limit for someone to take the game serious? (i.e. if you're over x age you shouldn't care anymore)

Let me know!

:D
mingo1
Administrator

Re: Is There a Line Drawn for Taking PB2 too Serious?

Postby mrblake213 » 5 June 2019, 04:58

I'll answer this generally.
I believe it depends on the people who you're playing with.

If you're playing with people who's generally serious, then you should be playing serious as well. Because if you don't, you're probably going to annoy them or tilt them.

But if you're playing with people who prefers to have fun, then I think you should try out creative things to reciprocate the fun they're showing off.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Return to General Discussion