Would you agree with me on this?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Is the discord server always so high-toxic and just so bad?

Yes
25%
No
75%

Total votes : 4

Would you agree with me on this?

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 4 February 2019, 19:34

Alright, so i get treated like garbage on the discord, is the discord always so toxic and just plain stupid?
This is also why i hide myself in the discord
Anyways this is the discord in a nutshell:
New user comes: hi
Older users: OMG LOL U SUCK SHOOT HIM XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
New user: :( *leaves*
Older user: *attempts to friend new user to harras him even more*
New user: Whats this asshole doing now? *declines*
Older user: OMG FRIEND I MEAN SLAVE JUST FRIEND HIM TO HARRAS HIM HE DECLINED ME!
And this shit repeats.
Just shut down the discord, I BEG YOU.
Nobody actually plays this game now, do they?
MLG COOL DOMINIK
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Re: Would you agree with me on this?

Postby Green Eyed Demon » 4 February 2019, 20:06

Or you know, there's this one alternative where you can man the hell up, not take a bloody shit from anyone on the internet because it's the internet and start behaving. Also stop victimizing yourself, the Discord server's not going to get shut down just because somebody's feelings have been hurt on it. The internet is clearly not for you pal, at least for the time being. I don't know how old you are but to even consider making a topic about something so trivial makes me think you're either too young or way too sensitive to be here.

Edit: You literally told someone to die lmao, you can't make shit like this up, I'm starting to believe you're just a troll
Spoiler: Show More
Green Eyed Demon
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: Would you agree with me on this?

Postby Civil-Lite » 4 February 2019, 20:20

If you want I can imply just grab a couple of screenshots from what really happened. It seems that you let yourself be provoked by a small joke that was made and let yourself become vulnerable from all sorts and instead of playing along you decided to take it so literally. Please explain in what way you were being treated "like garbage" and how anyone was even "harassing you"? You told me to die, and that by far goes against you. Congratulations, you have an instant disagreement.
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Return to General Discussion