Why pb2 doesn't exist

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Why pb2 doesn't exist

Postby wreak » 6 December 2018, 00:53

As many of you know and love the game plazma burst 2, what if I told you the very game you love(d) doesn't even exist. Here is why...

1) You cannot say anything factual about this game
This sounds dumb but when you think about it. It all makes perfect sense, go ahead and think about the descriptions that fit pb2. However; it is simply in the past, those descriptions are merely just part of language. The only thing that is really happening in the universe are atoms and guests ruining your roleplay match are moving. Time is also made by stryde but that's for another day.

2) There isn't a omnipresent explanation of when pb2 existed or after it ends
Now think carefully, when do you think pb2 was a project in the making? If you said any given time, you are wrong. Anything before the creation of pb2 was pb2 in the making, that makes up for 13.8 billion years! That was before the swarms of clans that would die off in a week, 13.8 billion years is way too vague to determine a beginning considering time is abstract and made by the all mighty stryde. Once pb2 ends because of s3x maps; in theory, time will move on forever no matter what happens. This means there is a infinite amount of time "pb2" is dead.

In short, if we don't know when something is in the making or something is purely gone. How do we even know it existed?

3) It is impossible for "you" to experience pb2 yourself

This is complicated even for myself to fully understand, but you are just a witness of yourself experiencing "pb2." Our feelings of raging when random users rate 1 star are not actually "us," we are simply just spectators of ourselves. Your urges of reporting that evil rage vote user, or your degust of constant dark clan ads or any feeling affiliated towards pb2 simply happen because we are spectators of our own being. If no one is actually experiencing pb2, then how could it possibly exist?

4) If pb2 existed, it would have a "timeline"

If you think about it, everything existing has a timeline. You didn't know you would end up reading this and think wtf is he talking about. But pb2 does not have a distinct timeline (Such as the important events inside pb2), we don't have access to any future timeline but there are clues hidden in AGSA scriptures stating it is impossible to have a timeline of pb2 regardless of how far in the future you go. This ties back to the first 2 reasons I added.

So what is pb2?

As I stated earlier, I do not believe it exists. But then what is all this we have? The forum, chat, etc. I think to some extent we have memories similar to pb2 but it is invoked by the things we read and type on the forum and chat. Another theory is that eric was running out of money to make pb2, so instead he created a visual stimulant that would make you have thoughts of playing "pb2." Mix this with pbfttp and that is how you get to where we are today. This affects mainly INFPs more then other MBTI types which could have a pattern.

My theory may be a bit big for many to fully take in, what are your thoughts about this topic? For the meantime, I'll go play stryde-sniper.
wreak
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Re: Why pb2 doesn't exist

Postby ditzy » 6 December 2018, 01:10

stay woke
Sometimes draws ponies
Sometimes draws ponies
Sometimes draws ponies
ditzy
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Green Eyed Demon » 6 December 2018, 09:47

New favourite post right here.
Spoiler: Show More
Green Eyed Demon
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby taktisch » 6 December 2018, 10:09

I believe you know too much. Get out of your home, now!
Yo.
taktisch
Recruit

Postby Tortoise » 7 December 2018, 23:26

He knows too much. Someone call the SCP foundation.
https://youtu.be/0c1u5zspRzA
Tortoise
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Civil-Lite » 8 December 2018, 13:11

If PB2 doesn’t exist, where would PB2.5 be at right now?
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby wreak » 8 December 2018, 17:58

Civil-Lite wrote:If PB2 doesn’t exist, where would PB2.5 be at right now?

pb2.5 isn't even out right now. Eric may just be doing artwork in twitter for all we know. Even if pb2.5 is true, it doesn't explain pb2's existance or the lack of it.
wreak
wreak

Postby Halo 3 player » 12 December 2018, 04:44

stop hurting my brain with this Inception stuff
Check out my YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOo9LwWO8Z-9zHzzh11NMRQ

Beware: I will blow you away (literally) on thepop178-sniper.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Halo 3 player
Recruit

Postby wreak » 10 January 2019, 05:09

Almost forgot about this topic, I should make another one. Maybe why pbfttp will be the last game in the pb series.
wreak
wreak

Return to General Discussion