HOW DO YOU BE A LIKE A PRO?!

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: HOW DO YOU BE A LIKE A PRO?!

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 7 October 2020, 12:05

Don't quote me on it, but shooting or slicing at people tends to help a lot.
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Spoiler: Show More
Phant0mB0nnie
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Girl_Power » 7 October 2020, 14:27

Phant0mB0nnie wrote:Don't quote me on it, but shooting or slicing at people tends to help a lot.

It helps a lot in the campaign but in multiplayer, almost always do guns beat swords.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby DestroyerV2 » 7 October 2020, 16:11

as a silver legend, you just need to have good aim and play smart

DestroyerV2
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Morgo » 10 October 2020, 16:29

Learn to adapt to an enemy's movement style and be patient.
Morgo

Postby yizhe » 11 October 2020, 01:27

Either move closer to california, or move further away. Never in the middle. The ping difference will affect ur gameplay positively
Meep!
yizhe
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby YensLe » 11 October 2020, 02:26

Usually I think playing the campaign on impossible difficulty and completing it may make you like a pro since it takes skill as I have completed about 25 levels completion on impossible difficulty and now I have left about 17 levels left to beat on impossible difficulty that is.

But then again you could also play custom maps on impossible difficulty but I noticed that custom maps do not allow impossible difficulty as it will automatically be set to hard difficulty instead of impossible difficulty which made me thinking that impossible difficulty is a custom difficulty unlike hard, normal, easy, so it would be cool if we had a way to customize a difficulty for custom maps as impossible difficulty clearly doesn't work on custom maps.

Clearly because impossible difficulty is like hard difficulty but sets everybody health to low health instead of high making the gameplay more harder as it takes fewer shots to eliminate someone which essentially means less bullet sponges to deal with though this is for the campaign but not custom maps as it seems to be that way, however for custom maps depending on level developers they can set the amount of health for each character which already makes impossible difficulty worthless but it would be nicer if impossible difficulty did work in custom maps by dividing everybody's health by 2 perhaps maybe even more to make it low health though or just make it an custom difficulty to have customizable with it perhaps?

Though it is singleplayer but what about multiplayer?

Well good question, I think it's quiet too hard to answer especially when it's different for each player which explains why each player has their own style of gameplay even in single player.

So it looks as though sticking with your own style makes it easier to play but doesn't make you pro if we talk about that however there is always a way to improve it.

YensLe
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 12 October 2020, 12:18

Girl_Power wrote:
Phant0mB0nnie wrote:Don't quote me on it, but shooting or slicing at people tends to help a lot.

It helps a lot in the campaign but in multiplayer, almost always do guns beat swords.

I dunno, swords worked pretty well for me on stryde-sniper if I was able to close the distance, or, say for example, we both are trash with the YKY and we both miss. If one player opted to reload, then the other would have a chance to whip out the swords and lunge forwards for the kill.
Seeing as that's the most popular map out there...

yizhe wrote:Either move closer to california, or move further away. Never in the middle. The ping difference will affect ur gameplay positively

Is the US east coast good enough?
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Spoiler: Show More
Phant0mB0nnie

Postby mokaal » 12 October 2020, 12:30

According to my knowledge and/or opinion

Always stay focused in matches, every inch of not being focused can get you killed, matches in Stryde sniper map is best example for that.

Try your best to keep your aim in your enemies (regardless of the new netcode which makes your enemy looks like they died but they're revived again and moving normally ) and do not shoot at randomly at nowhere

It's also the best to take cover meanwhile shooting, camping is also useful as well

Remember, don't let people change your play style, they're jealous, it's your play style, and you're free with it

That's all I have to share.
Plazma Burst 2 had its moments,

let it rest peacefully among the legendary flash games.
mokaal
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Girl_Power » 12 October 2020, 16:31

mokaal wrote:Always stay focused in matches, every inch of not being focused can get you killed, matches in Stryde sniper map is best example for that.

Well of course you want to stay focused in matches. That's basic stuff 101.

mokaal wrote:Try your best to keep your aim in your enemies (regardless of the new netcode which makes your enemy looks like they died but they're revived again and moving normally ) and do not shoot at randomly at nowhere

If you play with headphones, you can guess where your enemies are. Shooting in the general direction actually works more than you'll expect. Also, if it's a full match on stryde-sniper for example, shooting randomly can grant you some kills.

mokaal wrote:It's also the best to take cover meanwhile shooting, camping is also useful as well

It depends on the map. You can self-boost while shooting instead of camping and spamming. If you camp a lot, players won't like to play with you. You'll also get called a noob if you camp.

mokaal wrote:Remember, don't let people change your play style, they're jealous, it's your play style, and you're free with it

That I can agree with, unless if it's camping, then it's a big no-no. Camping bad.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby mokaal » 12 October 2020, 22:07

If you play with headphones, you can guess where your enemies are. Shooting in the general direction actually works more than you'll expect. Also, if it's a full match on stryde-sniper for example, shooting randomly can grant you some kills.

That's for pro players, having chance of getting a random kill of shooting at nowhere is lower than being killed by a selfboosting fail, also it's very basic and there's no need to shoot at nowhere.

It depends on the map. You can self-boost while shooting instead of camping and spamming. If you camp a lot, players won't like to play with you. You'll also get called a noob if you camp.

Selfboosting is useful, but in the same time it can be a miserable fail, so it's not recommended for new or basic players.

Spamming is also useful as well making the enemy having no chance to advance so they're either forced to take cover or retreat, it's more recommended for Basic/noob players than selfboosting

And lastly, I know some people camping, it's their play style, you cannot make basic or noob players stop camping because it's their tactic and they're used to it, so it will be hard for them to get used into another tactic
Plazma Burst 2 had its moments,

let it rest peacefully among the legendary flash games.
mokaal
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby nightmar » 13 October 2020, 14:04

First of all selfboosting is a must. You must be perfect at selfboosting before attempting to become a pro at multiplayer. All pros can selfboost at will and we always use it in combat.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar

Postby DestroyerV2 » 13 October 2020, 16:46

to be a pro, you cannot take advice from people who are not pro as they haven't been there and don't know how to be a pro

DestroyerV2
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby I once was a guest » 21 October 2020, 14:07

Hmm

If you wanto be a “pro”

You’ll need to be good with swords/PSI blades

If you klick your mause again and again

The speed of the player swinging the blades will be faster

Just spam click the left mause buton

I once was a guest
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Rajhit » 22 October 2020, 14:36

It was difficult to reach a high level for PB2 especially because everyone who stayed had a life in the game and they are very professional, for someone who is just starting to play and wanting to reach the level of those who compete in PB2 it is very difficult
RR was here
Rajhit
Recruit

Postby black white » 27 October 2020, 16:56

Practice with all The guns from 1 to 9 even The sword , strategy ..create some strategy and a backup plan, form alliances but always with your eyes on your back
some weapon combinations that always work (at least for me) 2 minigun or the standard rifle + 7 cs bng
4 lite railgun + 8 plasmagun cs bloom ,remember all weapons are good

black white
Recruit

Postby the red death » 27 October 2020, 16:58

Just have a ping below 100 or above 280 and you are basically unhittable by all the plebs inbetween.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
the red death
Recruit

Postby Master Chief 0 » 28 October 2020, 10:21

Practising is a good thing, but, you should know that the weapons play a role while using any equipment, first of all,l you should know that the pistol is the gun that you need to start with because it's the easiest gun for use and it's one of the primary weapons, then you will start to use secondary weapons like the rifle and the shotgun i guess, once you start to know how to use these guns, you will start to use snipers, then you will need to learn how to use medical supplies, but in PB2, the best gun to practise with is the sniper and the defib, a game like this is really simple to practise on and you will learn eventually, just start to play the SP mode then MP, you also better to play regular roleplay maps, then if you get used to the game, you will get ready and prepared to play against other players, however, you still need to practise, no matter what gun are you using, so PB2 is really easy for play, once you know how to play, you will know how to use any gun you want, but still you need to have some informations about the game that you use, other people would different opnions, and that is my opinion, other things would be harder to avoid is lagging, so dont think that you are a loser while you are losing, it could be the reason from lagging lol.
so what then, i think I will quit and leave this community but before I will complete my objective for sure then I will announce my retirement.
Master Chief 0
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby nightmar » 29 October 2020, 13:55

the red death wrote:Just have a ping below 100 or above 280 and you are basically unhittable by all the plebs inbetween.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Y E S
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar

Postby Gashadokuro » 31 October 2020, 19:31

I have no idea what I'm doing.
Gashadokuro
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Spiker777 » 7 November 2020, 08:30

Mostly just try to shoot and move at the same time, self-boost (jump and slice your swords up) when in a death situation, if u feel like ur gonna die in a fall shoot your sniper to the bottom and try to reduce the fall, but other than that just have fun

Spiker777

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion