Old player

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Old player

Postby francomusacchio » 25 February 2018, 23:18

So!
I been out of businees A WHILE ( i remember the old alien pistol, that old)
The MP looks really empty nowadays, i bet that it is because the auto ping, i cannot join most matches, and even if i do, theres nobody there!

And even if thats bad . Where are all the cool bugs gone? i migth get called names for saying this, but i enjoyed the glitches of this game as much as its mechanics, passing tru a wall by rigth clicking was really fun, ejecting yerself with the power of your bare fist was the best thing ever! (I understand , bugs are not good on the eyes of devs, but what about making them propper mechanics)

I see mi profile, couple dozen friends, all out since years, its sad

Yet. i see this game is not dead, its still under development. But how to attract more people?
Write your ideas down, fellas

francomusacchio

Re: Old player

Postby AI Robot » 26 February 2018, 01:35

If they really wanted to make pb2 back to the older stages at one point they would probably have to sponsor a popular person or just start making advertisements but even then most people would probably leave in the first few weeks of playing it.
Spoiler: Show More
You thought you were going to see something here?
AI Robot
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: Old player

Postby madhailstorm » 8 March 2018, 07:46

welp i havent touched plazma burst 2, in too many years lol, it has changed. this game did influence me alot lol, username wise, i tend to use Plazma alot for different types of usernames lol. honestly why am back here, because i had a email in spam from plazma burst 2 and i was like waa.

madhailstorm

Return to General Discussion