what will...?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

what will...?

Postby Classical » 28 November 2017, 00:54

Soon in 2020, 2.5 of pb will release as downloadable, and i may get some concerns. read a spoiler for what will happen on lore, guns, enemies, and vehicles. anyways, if your still reading this... chances are what will happen on multiplayer? thats also a question im thinking... will there be 3d and 2d matches? new features for map editor like painting decorations or equipment like doors, and etc, more on multiplayer im gonna think that maybe this will decrease or increase player fanbase, not sure depending on players who are new. oh and heres some features before you read the spoilers.

COLOR CODES:
Important things from plazma burst 1 and 2
not sure of (insert catagory here)
Not related to thread, just quick filler

---WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN ON STORY---
Spoiler: Show More
Correction Nine is a project of 2 soldiers, You and Noir Lime are sent in time, but mistakes happen as you go future instead of past, you may have known this by now but whis was just for new players, to keep them track of the pb2 lore, anyways there might be new story levels as in lore of our enemy factions, civil security, and usurpations, but what about falkoks? they might have been extinct due to being killed by the marine and noir lime which is why they dont re-appear in pb2, they werent threats they were just protecting there base, anyways we might get lore on the androids, but its not sure if there just robots built from a unknown faction, so is that all of my research? not really but if you can help expand this spoiler that can be helpful!

i mean yeah i mentioned pb2 lore on that section above, dont blame me i read it before.

---NEW POSSIBLE GUNS ADDED IN---
This is just Filler, you can just skip to the other spoiler, anyways there might be a possiblity there might be new guns as extension for 3d mode and might be a feature where you right click to aim, cool or not so cool idea if you ask me, i go with meh.

---VEHICLES POSSIBLITY---
just like previous, this is also filler, i also didnt include enemies spoiler for a reason, which you can think of why in your own time, one time ago i read a post saying new vehicle ideas, like a jet, a boat, and 2 more stuff, yeah...

Anyways thanks for reading my things that MIGHT Happen in 2.5! my guesses may be right or wrong when 2.5 drops, i may have been confusing at points because i research and think of stuff in my mind, dont know why but thats also too. either way you can also guess of what might be or not be added in 2.5!
Go Add me On Discord: ClassicalReborn#1671
Add me on Xbox Aswell: zydontherecon

"Its Time to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum, And im All out Of Gum"
Classical
Recruit

Re: what will...?

Postby darkstar 1 » 28 November 2017, 07:31

As far as I know Eric Gurt hasn't given us a release date nor confirmed it'll be downloadable or not.
And he has already confirmed that there will be new guns, have you checked his twitter page? (If no I highly recommend reading some of his posts ;))

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Postby Classical » 29 November 2017, 02:08

darkstar 1 wrote:As far as I know Eric Gurt hasn't given us a release date nor confirmed it'll be downloadable or not.
And he has already confirmed that there will be new guns, have you checked his twitter page? (If no I highly recommend reading some of his posts ;))

Well Dark, Eric has said in a thread that he will make the game downloadable in 2020, since flash will be gone forever in 2020. either im not sure if he will make the game in its still 2d format and include 3d forms, or just make the game all 3d by using third party software like unity or like custom studios, etc. so wait for something... :thank:

i knew he had a Twitter i just made a new twitter acc for my laptop, if you wanna follow me on twitter, heres my acc tag: @Followmydiscord meme account btw but videos too!

Classical
Recruit

Postby Videogames73 » 29 November 2017, 04:02

People play this for the lore? What even is the lore? You start out entering some facility, shoot a bunch of guys for like 15 levels and blow up some big robot.

Then you crash somewhere, shoot a bunch of guys, meet 2 companions with literally no background for 41 levels and teleport away. There is no lore. You just shoot guys. You can't possibly be this desperate for lore.

Videogames73
Recruit

Postby Classical » 29 November 2017, 06:16

Videogames73 wrote:People play this for the lore? What even is the lore? You start out entering some facility, shoot a bunch of guys for like 15 levels and blow up some big robot.

Then you crash somewhere, shoot a bunch of guys, meet 2 companions with literally no background for 41 levels and teleport away. There is no lore. You just shoot guys. You can't possibly be this desperate for lore.

thats rude. btw not played pb:fttp? harsher then i thought...

Classical
Recruit

Postby darkstar 1 » 29 November 2017, 07:42

He said pb2 might be downloadable in 2020 because thar's when flash stops, pb2.5 is being coded somewhere else now, so it might not need to be downloaded

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Postby Videogames73 » 29 November 2017, 08:25

Classical wrote:
Videogames73 wrote:People play this for the lore? What even is the lore? You start out entering some facility, shoot a bunch of guys for like 15 levels and blow up some big robot.

thats rude. btw not played pb:fttp? harsher then i thought...

I've played all of it and my point stands, no matter how much it hurts your feelings

Videogames73
Recruit

Postby ChaoSquid » 29 November 2017, 09:04

Videogames73 wrote:There is no lore.

This is, somewhat, incorrect. In level 38, there is a bit of lore, if you don't immediately start going. Not much, but it's there.
Lazy innanet man who like, does stuff, sometimes.
My steam account's name is ChaoSquidingus.
ChaoSquid
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Ayano » 29 November 2017, 13:52

Videogames73 wrote:There is no lore. You just shoot guys.

There is actually quite a bit of lore, Although it may not be that as obvious.
You might wanna check this topic: viewtopic.php?f=117&t=17870

Videogames73 wrote:People play this for the lore?

Why not? I mean who doesn't enjoy learning more of the history or lore or story of the game?

Videogames73 wrote:You can't possibly be this desperate for lore.

Yeah we kinda can, if there are still some unexplained stuffs in PB 2 or PB:FTTP.
Who knows it might be explained in PB 2.5 such as why did Proxy just suddenly became friends with the Marine
Or maybe a simple backstory on one of the characters ingame.
Since little is known about them, who knows on what will happen in their character development.
Anything can happen.
Ayano
Android T-01187 [200]

Return to General Discussion