Is the aproval request horrible?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Is the aproval request horrible?

Postby ultimas » 26 November 2017, 04:11

Hey guys wanna know whats funny i was first Pearson to request map approval. Hey lets wait till no staff comes on and even says the final decision https://prnt.sc/hfbimx lol Thanks star you'r right this system doesn't even work we waited 6 years and the final product of approval is this hmm come on staff this isn't right just because an important topic is made and no one else is commenting shouldn't you try to at least help get it active.

What this was supposed to be isn't what we imaged this is why this game is losing players of the little things that happen that can be changed.
ultimas
Recruit

Re: Is the aproval request horrible?

Postby Hikarikaze » 26 November 2017, 05:01

I wouldn't say the system doesn't work. For a system described as something to help maps get approval, it does this just fine (for some people), just not in a way you would like it to work. This system is too dependent on variables. Timing and presentation are way too important here.

As for you being the first to request approval, I could think of a few reasons why your map didn't get approval. It should be remembered that approvals aren't supposed to be guaranteed and that this is where people start misunderstanding the system. The system was very new at the time so everyone involved was still trying to figure out their place. The lack of communication from the higher-ups doesn't help anyone out sadly so you probably won't have an answer for a while. You'd be lucky if you do get something in a day or two, let alone three. I went 9 days without being told the thing I specifically mentioned I wanted to be told about (the decision on my approval request) and I had to find this out myself.

Also, not to rain on your parade by hijacking the thread, but my topic on this came before yours: viewtopic.php?f=121&t=20367
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Re: Is the aproval request horrible?

Postby ultimas » 26 November 2017, 05:40

Hikarikaze wrote:I wouldn't say the system doesn't work. For a system described as something to help maps get approval, it does this just fine (for some people), just not in a way you would like it to work. This system is too dependent on variables. Timing and presentation are way too important here.

As for you being the first to request approval, I could think of a few reasons why your map didn't get approval. It should be remembered that approvals aren't supposed to be guaranteed and that this is where people start misunderstanding the system. The system was very new at the time so everyone involved was still trying to figure out their place. The lack of communication from the higher-ups doesn't help anyone out sadly so you probably won't have an answer for a while. You'd be lucky if you do get something in a day or two, let alone three. I went 9 days without being told the thing I specifically mentioned I wanted to be told about (the decision on my approval request) and I had to find this out myself.

Also, not to rain on your parade by hijacking the thread, but my topic on this came before yours: viewtopic.php?f=121&t=20367

Ok thanks for the explanation i understand if someone would tell me if i got rejected or approved nor one of those had happen in this process i was looking for a answer but non was given
ultimas
Recruit

Return to General Discussion