How Long Are You WILLING TO WAIT for 2.5?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: How Long Are You WILLING TO WAIT for 2.5?

Postby 1437338101 » 6 March 2020, 09:47

Im still waiting,even i hadnt gamed for almost 3years,but PB2.5 is still what im looking forward,even right now,PB2 is still a good game,but just need a little upgrade.

Postby Super Bird » 29 March 2020, 18:01

I am not really interested will pb2.5 be released or not,but in eric's page still images about pb2.5 and other stuff.If you need truth - untill it will be released in our life times.

Super Bird
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby astrodex pl » 13 November 2020, 12:11

i tried to DOWNLOAD pb2.5 when i was 10 or 11 LOL

im waiting for pb2.5 4-2 years
My purpose makes more sense when i look at insanity around that world
astrodex pl
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Gashadokuro » 13 November 2020, 12:30

For me 'waiting' is mostly about forgetting. For example I don't wait for Berserk, but check every few months for new chapters at random. That also means not being involved with the community anymore (Berserk discord for example).

So I don't know, I could get bored of PB next month or next year. I think I'd be disappointed if it was still unreleased after 2021 though.
Gashadokuro
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby broforce1 » 13 November 2020, 16:09

i'm gonna wait forever, (patient is the key) but if you cannot wait, then ur a bebe, jk lul
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby EOw » 15 November 2020, 00:47

Eric should sell the rights of Plazma Burst to a major video game company, so development for PB3 and other installments will be sped up.

EOw
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 15 November 2020, 01:29

EOw wrote:Eric should sell the rights of Plazma Burst to a major video game company, so development for PB3 and other installments will be sped up.

Hell no. What's great about PB is that it is an indie game and created as a hobby. While I'm all for having a few additional people on board to help with development, having a major video game company take over is too much.
Besides, none of the big companies are going to invest in a franchise like Plazma Burst.
The reason Plazma Burst is free, and will be free, is because the person developing the game is a guy who enjoys creating fun content, and is not interested in making money. If a company were to take over, the game may no longer be free to play or it might get monetized.
Last edited by Phant0mB0nnie on 15 November 2020, 16:34, edited 1 time in total.
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Spoiler: Show More
Phant0mB0nnie
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Gashadokuro » 15 November 2020, 11:23

While selling it to a company isn't ideal, having more people working on it would be great due to its slow release.
Gashadokuro
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Girl_Power » 15 November 2020, 20:55

Phant0mB0nnie wrote:
EOw wrote:Eric should sell the rights of Plazma Burst to a major video game company, so development for PB3 and other installments will be sped up.

Hell no. What's great about PB is that it is an indie game and created as a hobby. While I'm all for having a few additional people on board to help with development, having a major video game company take over is too much.
Besides, none of the big companies are going to invest in a franchise like Plazma Burst.
The reason Plazma Burst is free, and will be free, is because the person developing the game is a guy who enjoys creating fun content, and is not interested in making money. If a company were to take over, the game may no longer be free to play or it might get monetized.

I totally agree with Phant0mB0nnie here. The best thing about PB2 is that it's free to play and not pay-to-win in any way. I don't mind Eric taking more time developing PB2. I honestly feel we should give him more credit because he is the sole developer on the entire PB series.

Gashadokuro wrote:While selling it to a company isn't ideal, having more people working on it would be great due to its slow release.

I sort of agree. Eric treats developing PB3 as a hobby instead of a job. While he doesn't want others to help him work on the series, he should at least consider ideas from the PB community.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby mokaal » 15 November 2020, 21:00

Eric should sell you tbh :P
Plazma Burst 2 had its moments,

let it rest peacefully among the legendary flash games.
mokaal

Postby astrodex pl » 20 November 2020, 08:58

4-2 years no jk
My purpose makes more sense when i look at insanity around that world
astrodex pl

Previous

Return to General Discussion