How'd You Come across Your PB2 Username?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

How'd You Come across Your PB2 Username?

Postby mingo1 » 4 May 2016, 03:31

There's certainly an EPIC story attached to how you got your username right??!
Well... not necessarily - everyone is different.

Exactly why this thread exists!

Whether it be a simple sentence, or a detailed paragraph, describe how you came across your PB2 username.
Hopefully we can get a good amount of this forum's community to post so you can see how your fellow forum posters and Plazma Burst players got the name you're reading today.

I'm excited to discover!
Let me know!

:)

Mini-signature (since they're gone lol)
|-------| My YouTube Channel |-------|

http://www.YouTube.com/mingo1prod
Last edited by mingo1 on 26 February 2019, 06:21, edited 5 times in total.
mingo1
Administrator

Re: How'd You Come across Your PB2 Username?

Postby ustopable » 4 May 2016, 03:53

Playing in DDtank then I named myself destroyer999 then in one of the ads in DDtanks I found the Game Portal named XGen Studios then I played Motherload, Stick Arena and Stick RPG and named my user there with Meerkat after the name of one of the pets in Neopets then there I found the Plazmaburst 2 oh my so gory and bloody this is a must played game. I played it and I reached level 21 and I cannot procced further then I got interested on custom maps then i pressed it but you need to be in a pb2 website to play so I visited it. I felt this game is awesome so i registered here with a name in my mind Unstoppable and then while im playing i entered multiplayer and I wrote in Login Unstoppable but it does not work. I got confused so I just finished the Campaign then suddenly my sister was laughing at me. Lets hide my name to Drew and my sister to China
Drew: Bakit?? (Why)
China: Yung spelling kasi ng username mo mali (because of the spelling of your name, its wrong)
Drew: Bakit?! Tama naman ah o basahin mo unstoppable yan (Why?! Its actually right, Read it its Unstoppable)
China: Walang N at P (Theres no N and P)
Drew: Talaga? (Really?) *stares at my name
Drew: Oh diyos ko mali nga (Oh my god its wrong)

Thats how I got my username ustopable
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby IcYiGodZ » 4 May 2016, 03:55

I saw FireGodZ in 2013 or a little bit of 2012. He was badass, and after a while. I started to see him climb up top 100. Since he was the Fire of the GodZ, I thought I would be the Ice of the GodZ. Then I thought of the name "IcYGodZ". We are both shadows of each other.
IcYiGodZ
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Tortoise » 4 May 2016, 08:05

The first time I used the word Tortoise in a username was when I made my minecraft account. That was probably over 6 years ago now. Not sure why I liked Tortoises so much and there is probably something Freudian about it. After a while I just named accounts Tortoise because it was usually available on account of most people having overly masculine names with a load of numbers on the end.

My current nickname is "Scum Wizard Tortoise the Clockwork Beelzebub of the Moral Panic". I would explain this, but it would probably take too long.
Tortoise
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby KARL SERG » 4 May 2016, 13:52

I was eleven. I thought that my Username would sound cool if I replaced the first letter, got rid of the last letters of my Name and Forename and CAPed it.

I was right, except for the last part.
KARL SERG
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Kostadin 8 » 4 May 2016, 15:30

Kostadin is my real name and when i was 8 year old i made my account so it has 8 on it.
Kostadin 8
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Silent Aurora » 4 May 2016, 17:23

Silent came from silent phoenix

Aurora came from Auriel

Then i combined them together.

I also liked Deadly Aurora (deadly came from Deadly Tiger) but Silent Phoenix told me Silent Aurora sounded better.
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Postby darkstar 1 » 4 May 2016, 17:29

It happened a while ago, it was a stormy monday and I was playing PB2. While I was playing I thought: 'My nicname is too ugly'. Tried to find a new name but could not find an original nickname... and than it happened......... Two random words came up in my mind, I tried to make the account 'Darkstar'... but for some reason it said the name darkstar was already used (could not find anyone else with the name darkstar). And than I just putted a 1 after my name :/
Last edited by darkstar 1 on 13 April 2017, 22:03, edited 1 time in total.
darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Postby tehswordninja » 4 May 2016, 20:28

6 years ago I came up with tehswordninja and I've stuck with it, why, I have literally no clue.
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby Dandamage » 4 May 2016, 21:02

I'm Dan. I deal damage.

Actually I'm Motoco in any game, but in PB2 for some reason I decided to use this name and it works pretty well. When someone asks for my real name and I don't want to say it without lying, I say it is Dan.
Dandamage
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Sniper J » 4 May 2016, 22:53

I came up with my name 5 years ago by combining one of my favorite weapons with the first initial of my name. Was that exciting enough?

Sniper J
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Dante Sayuri » 4 May 2016, 23:08

My name is the name of my anime character I made for my own manga: Blood of the Demon. Dante Sayuri, along with Lily Sayuri, are the protagonists. Dante Sayuri is a hybrid, half-shadow demon, and half human, and among other demons, he would be called a "mutt". He's a very kind, gentle-hearted person, but can become very violent when he or when Lily is attacked, which is a trigger for "Release", which allows his power to erupt, changing him into Kyron, his alter-ego. Kyron is a very evil, malevolent force that take over his body. He loses his control, and Kyron begins to kill and ravage everything near. Kyron is like a second personality, but is rarely seen. Lily is a young, full human girl of 13 years. She has the power to sense when evil is nearby, and she has the ability of "Forsight", allowing her to get a brief glimpse of the future. Both Dante and Lily have downsides to their powers. For Dante, after his "Release" trigger and Kyron's Rage, he goes onto a type of cooldown period, where his body shuts down for a few hours to regenerate. He is vulnerable, and very fragile. Lily, after using Forsight, loses all her senses for a period of 10 minutes, in which Dante must protect her. I know this sounds kinda unreal, or to some of you, stupid, but that's where my name came from.

Thank you for reading :)
Dante Sayuri
Recruit

Postby Civil-Lite » 5 May 2016, 08:18

Well for me I was like, 'why not merge 2 names together' Civil Security Lite and Lite Hero, then thats how I chose my name as Civil-Lite. I hated being a guest at that time too.
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby painn_ » 5 May 2016, 15:44

Started in 2012 and was a huge novice lmao ofc people think i got my name from naruto, when i really didnt. I got it from when my uncle died from heart problems and he was a role model for me and i felt a lot of pain from that experience and the reason that i added a extra n is because the pain i felt from his death was so bad that it deserved a extra n to exagerate what i was feeling (i sound mad whitewashed and i deserve to die for talking like this)

painn_
Recruit

Postby stfu » 5 May 2016, 17:16

idk go ask my 1.2 year old self what his retarded mind thought of when it came to usernames
stfu
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby assasinguy » 5 May 2016, 22:48

It's just the username I used on Raze before I started playing PB2. The misspelling was due to the fact that I was 11 back then but it has since become one of my more noticeable features ironically.
assasinguy
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby jailer313 » 5 May 2016, 22:55

i just put mine cause its different... easy to spell, original and not really noobish sounding or looking
jailer313
Recruit

Postby mingo1 » 6 May 2016, 03:01

Dandamage wrote:I'm Dan. I deal damage.

SIMPLICITY AT IT'S FINEST!

cool bro ;)

Sniper J wrote:I came up with my name 5 years ago by combining one of my favorite weapons with the first initial of my name. Was that exciting enough?

I got chills

-------------------

overall, excellent stories people!

and even if yours wasn't one,
I still loved readin'

:)
mingo1
Administrator

Postby maxim12 » 6 May 2016, 12:35

My nickname is maxim12. Because my real life name is Maxim, and the number 12 I just put it randomly in my nickname because when i type "Maxim" it said It was already in use.

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby Ayano » 6 May 2016, 13:45

I did not make this name to be honest.
i was just thinking of a good username for 30 mins. and nothing.
Not until i asked my sister for good names.
She gave me a list of Names alphabetically
I only picked Ayano cuz it just caught my Eye.
Ayano
Android T-01187 [200]

Next

Return to General Discussion