in your opinion who is (the best player in this game)

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

in your opinion who is (the best player in this game)

Postby broforce1 » 18 January 2020, 16:34

hello, I was thinking about to give myself a favor to stop playing and been touch with PB2 community since I was playing, but I were bored so going to give my self a break from this game and stop playing other games for a while after finishing my projects in this game and also after I finish my other projects so far but I was thinking tho, and of course, you've might saw some great players around in this game, each player in the game might be at least mostly great at something, here's some things I think that the player might be good at:(not really)

-kindness: the ability to be kind with players (mercy with others)(not raging player)
-funny guy: saying great jocks or make the match has a fun mod while playing(positive person)
-friendly: players were friendly and peaceful for others
-a smart player?: mostly,whatever,but if you found one,discuss about him
-a great map developer: the player who makes a great map that doesn't include any mistakes(also fun to play)
-pro gamer: obviously, the player who knows how to play, especially

and some players who know how to make a great topic not me of course xD
these blocks were labeled in colors means or refer to how much do the players care about, green means excellent the color that is close to greenish means not bad or good, far from green means eh or bad, close to reddish color means bad, bad players won't be great as these players at all, I case if they upgrade themselves
so anyway I'm not sure from my info but that's my Expectations for this topic, feel free to talk about great players
so what do you think, who is one of the greatest players in this game?
Last edited by broforce1 on 21 January 2020, 13:38, edited 1 time in total.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Re: in your opinion who is (the best player in this game)

Postby ECC9 » 19 January 2020, 15:10

good question

friendly, funny guy, kindless: good dog, noelkit, and other hungarian friends which dont play the game for a long long time

a great map developer: mrnat and mrblake, max teabag, xfrostbytex and others I forgot rn lol

smart play: Not ECC9
Last edited by ECC9 on 20 January 2020, 20:45, edited 1 time in total.
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Fordex » 19 January 2020, 16:14

kindness: darkstar 1
funny guy: didnt seen anyone
friendly: Ferdox
smart player: TheMagicFlame,Sgt Dwayne
pro gamer: Ferdox?

Fordex
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby phsc » 19 January 2020, 19:43

Kindness: Jason Eden.
Funny Guy: Jason Eden.
Friendly: Jason Eden.
Smart player: Jason Eden.
Great map developer: Jason Eden.
Pro gamer: Jason Eden.

but fr
-Kindness: Darkstar, Druddigon, Ditzy.
-Funny guy: Tortoise, Incompetence, Resi.
-Friendly: Darkstar, Druddigon, Metaphoric Tree Hugger.
-Smart player: This one is hard, if you believe in IQ I think it would be probably Lonewolf56/Hexagon (I don't know the IQ of a lot of people from the community and guessing it is ridiculous), by your definition it really does not make sense for anyone to be really better than anyone, "the player who knows what to do" I mean someone can know what to do but such thing can be wrong but such person believes it is right "(also that available on a person in real life)" also makes it complicated, I actually believe that by your definition, it would actually be Jason Eden because he fits your strange definition but he was undoubtly very bad at logic in a general way.
-Great map developer: Mrnat, Max Teabag, Kabo, Cahir and Darkstar.
-Pro gamer: This one is also very hard to know, I do not think PB2 is a game about skill at all, but this one I'm actually going to simply say it from my opinion and personal experience playing agaisn't players: Aryman9001, Hiron (Flashy) and x D.
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Return to General Discussion